All updates on home learning will be found on this page - please check back regularly for updates. Updated 27.3.20
All of the links on this page are available for use by any pupil at any time. We encourage you to make the most of these resources.
Our class email address is: email@example.com
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
New and exciting link for **PE** - You could encourage all your family to get involved too.
Do your PE with Joe, along with thousands of others all around the country and around the world! He starts at 9am but it is available to download throughout the day at anytime. It lasts for 30 minutes – you don’t need anything special – just a space to move in!
Years 2, 3 and 4 should aim to spend at least 30 minutes a day on practising number bonds and times tables including dividing. This could be using
-TTRockstars Practise in the "garage" for 1 minute games or this will automatically change to a "gig" to check your progress with a 5 minute game! The gig will move you on or revise questions depending on how you perform. The "Arena" allows multiplayer races at the level you are working on against others in your year group.
- Numbots - From the team that designed TTRockstars comes numbots, a game focussed on number bond skills. This is designed for younger children, but will be useful for all.
-Hit the Button a series that all pupils are familiar with already.
-No Pressure Maths a new series of games with no time limit pressure.
Other maths tasks and links will be suggested in our weekly home learning tasks.
- Reading - Regular reading is essential. Please set 15-30 minutes aside each day to read & record this in your reading record. Audible has made a fantastic collection of children's audiobooks available free of charge without the need for an account.
- IDL - All students should be completing 2 IDL tasks each day. Each lesson is marked out of 5 stars. Record your stars in your home book.
- Other English tasks will be suggested in the weekly home learning tasks
- Look out for new tasks in the left window.
Skiddaw Class is our Year 2, 3 and 4 class. It is taught by Mrs Wadey supported by Mrs Mason, Mrs Matheson, Mrs Troughton and Mrs Craggs. If you want to know more about our class take a look in our class booklet or see our curriculum overview below to find out what exciting things we have planned for this term.