To visit our Times Table Rockstars section, click below and have your username and password to hand – Years 3,4,5 and 6.
Using an iPad for IDL
If you are using an iPad to access IDL then you will need to install the FREE app available from the Apple App Store. To find this you can browse the App Store for IDL2 Mobile or if you are on the iPad now just click the image below:
We have produced some help sheets that outline the way we do things in school.
Staying Safe Online
Web Links To Support Learning
Government advice on Supporting your child’s remote education during coronavirus can be accessed here. This contains useful links for remote learning and links for accessing support for heath and wellbeing, for parents of children with SEND, additional education resources and online safety advice.
For younger children, the free activities here can all be done with everyday objects that you find around the home:
For further information on home learning please visit Cumbria County Council’s Early Years Team home learning webpage.
– TTRockstars – times table practise like you’ve never seen before! Practise in the “garage” before trying a “soundcheck” to see if you’ve beaten your best score!
– Hit the Button game for quick recall of times and divide table facts.
– Prodigy Maths covers a range of topics across the curriculum and will scale to the level your child is currently working at.
– White Rose Online Learning – We use the White Rose scheme in school for mathematics teaching. Here you’ll find video tutorials and activities.
– Reading Audible has made a fantastic collection of children’s audiobooks available free of charge without the need for an account.
– Oxford Reading Tree free ebook library available online.
– IDL – typing, reading and spelling program for pupils in Class 3 and 4.
– Twinkl Home Learning Hub – Twinkl are currently providing free access to a range of their great resources, set out with a daily timetable to follow at home for structure. Free and updated daily.
– Live Drawing Classes! – Steve Harpster from Harptoons live-streamed drawing class for some super-cute cartoons during lockdown but the video was also uploaded to Youtube. There’s also a huge amount of past videos for all sorts of other drawing classes.
General support for home learning from the Education Endowment Foundation can be found here including tips on reading at home and structuring daily routines at home.