Key Steps Gymnastics Competition at Dallam

Congratulations to our three amazing teams of gymnasts who recently competed at the South Lakes Keysteps Competition at Dallam School.

Every gymnast has been working extremely hard, with their coach Mrs Craggs, during lunchtimes and at their after-school Gymnastics Club since the beginning of the autumn term.   Their performances included vaults, floor routines and body management sequences.

Our youngest competitors have qualified for the area finals at Dallam School tomorrow and we wish them success as they go for gold!

“I had a fantastic time at the competition.  I had loads of fun doing my routine and my vault.  I worried at the start but then it went and I wasn’t scared anymore.  This competition has made me less scared about performing” reported Zuzia.

“I had a great time.  I want to continue to be a gymnast because it is so much fun”.  said Katie.

“We had to go onto the vault, do a floor routine and perform body management sequences in the competition.  We have worked really hard.” explained Poppy.